</reality> is now released on Steam for $12!
This game features:
- A Thought-Provoking Narrative – with several mind-bending twists and two perspective characters, the story is both philosophically ambitious and deeply personal.
- Choices That Matter – a heavily branching story line makes the game re-playable. Your decisions have major consequences – ranging from shifting a character’s attitude, to placing them on a different story branch, to re-directing the outcome of the entire game.
- Expressive Character Art and Visuals – 14 characters (with various poses and expressions), 13 background scenes, 13 CGs/special illustrations, 12 ending panels.
- Character and Relationship-Building – rich character development, affected by your choices, and with opportunities for both romantic and non-romantic relationship-building.
- Original Music and Sound Design – by the talented composer Chase Bethea.
^ Taken from Steam’s description~